• The authors of each presentation are asked to bring Power Point (or PDF, 16:9 size recommended) slides and present their research in a podium presentation.
• We will prepare a laptop computer for presentation, and authors are encouraged to use the conference computer for presentation, to avoid wasting time switching between personal laptops.
• To avoid software compatibility problems (MS Power Point), speakers are advised to save their Power Point presentation on a USB memory stick.
AND bring a backup version of their presentation.
* It is not recommended to bring your own laptop computer (especially MacBook) unless your presentation requires any special software and/or hardware.
• Files should be uploaded to the local PCs in the session room during the breaks between the sessions.
Speakers should arrive in the session room 10 minutes BEFORE the start of their sessions to report to the session chair.
3. No Camera & No Record
• Please note that photo taking and video recording are strictly prohibited in the presentation.
From 9am, January 15 (Monday)
Poster Session 1
17:40-19:00, January 16 (Tuesday)
Poster Session 2
17:40-19:00, January 17 (Wednesday)
By 12pm, January 18 (Thursday)
• Each poster should indicate the poster title, authors, affiliation, and paper number and must fit within a 950X1500 space.
• The poster board is self-standing. Each poster's presentation code will be shown on the board.
• All presenters are required to preside at their poster panel during the presentation time, during the session for anticipated discussion with participants.
[Notice for Best Poster Award]
• Please be advised that if there is no presenter available next to the poster during the session, you may be excluded from the evaluation for the Poster Award.
• The winners will be announced on the evenings of January 16th and 17th, and the award ceremony is scheduled to take place during the closing ceremony on January 18th.
• Please note that winners who do not participate in the Closing Ceremony can't receive the prize.